- Buy on credit as much as you can.
- Pull out all the stops for liquidity improvement (e.g. overdraft, credit card, trade credit).
- Spread your debts.
- Calculate without buffers.
- Protect your investments by borrowing.
- Trust your employer.
- Believe in your health.
- Don’t consider fluctuations of interest rates.
- Believe in increasing markets.
- Ignore any outstanding accounts.
- Important: Don’t talk about your money problems with creditors!
You should combine several points with each other for better impact.
Photo: © Rike / PIXELIO